Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just For Fun Snowman - WSC59



I made this card in response to Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #59. This is the first time that I have participated in this challenge and I had a good time doing it. This is my favorite snowman stamp and I found the snowflake paper in my stash and added some coordinating c/s. I did glitter the snowflakes that the snowman is holding, but I'm not sure that you can see it in the scan. I tried several ribbons and finally decided that the white fuzzy fiber would bring some softness and texture to the card. The sentiment is from the SU retired set Penguin Pals. I punched a snowflake out of silver c/s and then added a snowflake eyelet over it. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Beate said...

Adorable card, Susan!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Mona said...

Sweet Winter card! Like the snowman too!