Sunday, August 31, 2008

Using up "old" Stuff


The background of this card was cut from a piece of 12x12 cardstock that I had made as a background for a scrapbook page, but when I got to the bottom row, I went crooked. I remade the page and did use it for a scrapbook page for one of my boys. This was 3+ years ago. The sheet that I messed up, has been sitting in a drawer that long. I knew I could use it for something some day. :) So, as I was looking through my stash trying to find something to use up. I picked this up and then looked through to find some stamps that would fit in the squares. The sets I used were Little Shapes and Party Animals both by Stampin' UP! The ink colors are Bliss Blue, Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue, Barely Banana, and YoYo Yellow. I think it made a cute, simple card.

No comments: