Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Altered Envelope

This is an Altered Envelope that I did with instructions from Diana Soling during a VC class. She has instructions to do this on her blog. I used a non-SU envelope and had to change some of the dimensions to cut the scrapbook paper that I used. I also used Watercolor Garden stampset with the friends stamp coming from Smorgasborders. I used more mustard, garden green and close to cocoa inks and card stock. The vanilla c/s is some that is textured and has been sitting around my stamp room for a long time - not sure where it came from. The scrapbook paper also was found in a bottom drawer and has been long ignored. So, this was a good project for it. This next picture is the inside of the the a.e. and I used the small daisy from the DD Daisy stampset.
And this last picture is the cards that go inside of the a.e. I used some fibers from my stash on the left one and the flower is punched from the Looks Like Spring punch (love that punch!). The flower eyelets on the second card also came from my stash and I'm not sure where they came from, but I thought a little red would add a little punch. I put the garden green c/s through my crimper to add a little texture too. I really enjoyed this project and can't wait to do another one!

No comments: